Carlos Lopes Pavilion

The Carlos Lopes Pavilion was built in 1923 in celebration of the 100th year anniversary of Brazil’s independence. It now lies abandoned at the edge of Parque Eduardo VII, initially known as Parque da Liberdade (Liberty Park), although until the 90′s it was a venue for concerts from bands such as The Jesus and Mary Chain.

Comments are closed.